You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer depending on your web browser:
- Click on the key icon in the upper right corner of your browser.
- Select Options (for Mac, select Preferences).
- Click on the Advanced tab (Under the Hood).
- Click on Content Settings.
- Click on Cookies.
- Click Allow local data to set (recommended).
Internet Explorer 7 and More
- Go to the top of the browser window and select Tools.
- Click on Internet Options
- Click on the Privacy tab, and then select Advanced Options.
- Mark Cancel the automatic handling of cookies (if it is already marked, continue with the next step).
- First adjust third-party cookies to be accepted.
- Mark Always allow cookies and click OK.
Mozilla Firefox - For PC
- Click on Tools and then Options.
- In the upper part of the window, select Privacy.
- Check the options Accept cookies from sites and accept third-party cookies and click OK.
Mozilla Firefox - For MAC
- In the top toolbar, click on Firefox and select Preferences.
- Click on Privacy.
- Mark Accept cookies from sites and accept third-party cookies and click OK.
-In the Safari menu, click on Preferences.
-Click on Security.
-In the Accept cookies section, select either Always or Only from the sites you browse.